Teaching opportunities with the American Language Institute Temara, Morocco.
The American Language Institute Temara Morocco is looking for Native English Teachers to join its team of British, American, Australian, Canadian and Moroccan Teachers on Freelance / voluntary service or salary basis.
prospective Teacher Information
The teaching staff of the American Language Institute Temara is made up of native speakers of English, as well as experienced Moroccan teachers. All teachers, regardless of nationality, hold university degrees and in most cases advanced degrees and/or certificates of training in Teaching English as a Foreign Language.
Who Are We Looking For?
The American Language Institute Temara Morocco employs full-time and part-time experienced Moroccan teachers and native speakers of English from abroad.
Minimum requirements :
- Bachelor degree or more from an accredited Institution / University…
- Current Certification or experience in teaching or equivalent…
- Seriousness and competency.
- Excellent oral and written skills.
- For more information about our English School, please log on to our website :www.languagelabcenter.com
- Please send your resume to:firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us at 00212-05-37-64-01-82